With so many issues to discuss after the horrific terror attack in Orlando, which do you think the media and the Democrats will focus on:
- The FBI twice failed to accurately assess the threat this guy posed. What is happening inside the FBI that prevented them from getting this right?
- If the FBI can't accurately assess one guy when he is twice identified as a potential threat, how can they assess a hundred thousand Syrian refugees?
- This the second case of 2nd Generation Jihad. What is happening in the Muslim community that is radicalizing these "Americans"?
- If we cannot accurately assess incoming refugees and they potentially represent a multi generational threat, should we stop taking in additional Syrian refugees?
- Radical Islam has been killing gays overseas for years. Not a week goes by without a gay guy getting tossed off a building somewhere. Now will gay people recognize that the real threat to gay rights is not some baker in Ohio, but a radical global movement with the intention of killing all gay people in the name of Islam?
- Blame the guns.
We already know the answer to this question since Obama's remarks blamed guns in less than a minute, while not mentioning Islam even once.